As a Benefit Advisor, you will have the rewarding opportunity to speak with Medicare eligible participants across the country to assist them in selecting insurance plans that meet their needs. You will spend approximately 70% of your day in phone conversations with participants exercising patience and knowledge with caring explanations to enroll them in healthcare insurance products.
This is a full-time temporary role that runs until the end of each year. We do ask our highest performers to stay on after the season and offer opportunities for advancement within WTW.
Note: Employment-based non-immigrant visa sponsorship and/or assistance is not offered for this specific job opportunity. Although this role is open for remote work, you must be a current resident of Arizona, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, Ohio, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Texas, Utah, Vermont, West Virginia, Virginia, Wisconsin, or Wyoming to be considered for this role.
- Use a consultative approach to listen and assess the retirees insurance needs and appropriate eligibility
- Conduct eligibility and needs analysis to determine suitable plan
- Effectively and empathetically communicate the costs and benefits of multiple insurance plans over the phone
- Make plan recommendations based on participants individual needs and assist the participant with the decision-making process
- Work through scheduled and inbound calls with patience and an emphasis on service, not call volume
- Work as a team player in a diverse, professional call center environment
- Adhere to all legal regulations