POSITION: BRIGHTPOINT DEVELOPMENT FUND HOUSING MANAGER
LOCATION: CLUGSTON ON THE SQUARE / 108 S. CHAUNCEY ST. COLUMBIA CITY, IN
HOURS: 7:30 – 5:30 MONDAY – THURSDAY, 7:30 A.M. – 11:30 A.M. FRIDAY
SALARY RANGE: $ 52,000 - $60,000
The Housing Manager functions to manage the daily operations of the Whitley Crossings properties in accordance with established regulations and guidelines.
- Serve as Housing Manager for the Clugston on the Square, Whitley Meadows Apartments, Heritage Homes, and Passages' owned properties, including leasing, compliance with eligibility guidelines, referral of tenants to appropriate social services, tenant relations, coordination of maintenance needs and reporting to the appropriate board.
- Serve as staff to Whitley Crossings Neighborhood Corporation including coordination of board meetings, working with consultants, and participation in decision making process.
- Provide administrative support to Maintenance Technician.
- Perform other office duties as assigned.
- Meet all aspects of the agency/department policies and procedures, personnel policies, and safety regulations.
- Meet standards of OSHA and CARF relevant to position.
- Implement Brightpoint Values at all times.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associate’s Degree required. Bachelor’s Degree in a related field preferred.
- Four years of related experience with leasing rental housing.
- Knowledge of HUD policies, procedures and practices preferred.
- Basic knowledge of standard bookkeeping principles, practices, and techniques preferred.
- Valid driver's license.
- When driving for Brightpoint, the employee must have a valid Indiana driver's license and must maintain minimum liability limits of $100,000/$300,000 on auto insurance.
- An ability to relate well with diverse personalities from a variety of socio-economic backgrounds.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- High comfort level with public interaction.
DATES FOR INTERNAL POSTING: FROM 10/21/21 TO 11/04/21
TENTATIVE DATES FOR EXTERNAL POSTING: 10/21/21 TO 11/04/21
APPROXIMATE DATE FOR POSITION TO BEGIN: IMMEDIATELY
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT, HUMAN RESOURCES EXT. 206 or 213
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED – 227 E. Washington Blvd, FORT WAYNE, IN
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M., MONDAY – THURSDAY AND 8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M., FRIDAY
OR VIA THE INTERNET AT
Location/Region: Columbia City