To Connect with a recruiter today text "Apply" to 44844
JOB SUMMARY: The Fleet Relationship Manager will increase sales at all Belle Tire retail locations within their assigned geographic territory, primarily through the fleet services program. As the position of the Fleet Relationship Manager becomes more established there will be other responsibilities assigned by the Director of Business Development. This job will include travel within your assigned territory, with occasional overnight travel possible.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Fleet Relationship Manager oversees outside sales of Belle Tire's holistic suite of services direct to companies with automotive and light truck fleets, through the Fleet Services program within their assigned territory.
- Meet sales targets assigned for revenue generation in assigned territory. Expand existing Fleet Services accounts, prospect for new customers and develop new relationships for the Fleet Services Program.
- Work with the Director of Business Development to create and implement a strategic sales plan for existing customer retention and growth. The plan will include a component for aggressive new account acquisition and effective time and territory management.
- Use all marketing tools at your disposal to strengthen current relationships and cultivate new accounts. Special attention should be given to "special events" held throughout the year based on Belle Tire's extensive sponsorships. Work with the Director of Business Development to implement special pricing on larger account opportunities.
- Fleet Relationship Managers should facilitate meetings with our existing clients to strengthen relationships and participate in meetings with new prospects, including initial fact-finding, closing and implementation meetings.
- Monitor and communicate to Business Strategy, competitive information including pricing, policies and market strategies that you uncover from both inside and outside of your geographic territory.
- The Fleet Relationship Manager is also responsible for building referral relationships with insurance companies, automotive dealerships, collision shops and other entities in their territory that can refer customer vehicles to Belle Tire retail stores when appropriate.
- Develop new and strengthen existing relationships with insurance companies and third party administrators to increase insurance claim referrals for auto glass as well as road damage and stolen vehicle recovery and other business development programs as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive sales experience, with demonstrated success at achieving sales objectives in a "new sales" business to business environment.
- Comfortable prospecting for new business.
- Strong relationship building skills both inside and outside the organization.
- Ability to create and execute a territory management plan.
- Ability to create and execute a strategic account management plan for larger accounts.
- Exceptional selling skills including program selling, features-benefits-solutions selling, and problem solving.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing with many different audiences (fleet managers, and business principals, as well as body shops and insurance companies,).
- Able to understand profit and loss calculations, and basic business finance.
- Proficient MS Office skills.
- Experience with a CRM tool is a plus
- Knowledge of tires, automotive repair and auto glass is a plus.
Working Conditions: Work hours are typically 8-5, Mon-Fri, some additional time may be required on evening and weekends. Office environment requiring periods of sitting, and operation of standard office equipment.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (46818)