Are you interested in joining a nationally based and growing company with an energetic team?
Our company is currently seeking to fill the very important and exciting position of Field Services Engineer. The position does not require an Engineering degree but does require a basic technical knowledge in computers and electrical systems. Touché is the manufacturer of a new technology in lighting control for the commercial industry. This is a rapidly growing industry with considerable upward opportunities for our employees. The company was established in 2009 and brings a highly sought-after product to the market. Touché is headquartered in a newly renovated location in downtown Fort Wayne.
The applicant will be responsible for commissioning (“starting up”) systems sold by the company. Travel will be required on a regular basis to on-site locations for the commissioning of said systems. Additionally, the applicant will field customer support calls for remote modifications to their systems.
Duties will include:
- On-site commissioning of systems sold by the company.
- Training for customers on the use and functionality of the system.
- Fielding customer support calls for remote modifications of their systems.
- Aid in development of tools and procedures to better manage the growth in this department.
- Be willing to travel - travel is approximately 2-3 overnights per week - no weekends
- Be able to multi-task and prioritize schedule requirements.
- Be very customer centric and comfortable with presenting demonstrations.
- Have 2 to 3 years of experience in a customer service based role.
- Show great attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrate strong organizational skills
- Be comfortable with Windows® based applications and be able to set-up simple data networks.
- A Journeyman’s Electrical license is not required, but preferred.
Please contact Laura Bowser via e-mail at the e-mail listed or at 260-407-0198.
Touche Lighting Control
Our Core Values
Everything we do revolves around making things simple for our customers. We know that building projects require attention to thousands of details. Our job is to take the headaches out of the process for something that just needs to work. From the way our lighting control solutions are designed to the level of follow-up support that we provide, we consider it a win when your day goes smoothly.
Focus on the Best
We focus on simplicity but we’re also engineers at heart — meaning that we really love state-of-the-art technology and solutions. And because we love it, we make sure our customers get it. You deserve the best, most reliable solutions, and we’re committed to providing them.
Do the Right Thing
It seems so simple: just make your customers happy! In fact, it takes a lot of hard work to make it happen — and not everyone is willing to make that effort. Since 2009, our team has been committed to doing the right thing and this belief is at the core of Touché’s identity, ethics, and practice.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)