Logistics/Materials Coordinator will act as a focal point for acquisition, scheduling and distribution of materials, supplies and service requisitions. The main scope is for maintenance jobs; specifically at small sites, the scope might be broader. The primary elements are to process and expedite materials. Will be using SAP to process SAP requisitions and SES forms.
· Enters materials, tools, equipment requests via Procurement System or Pro-card and confirms delivery date. Please refer to Global Maintenance Business Rules for Pro-card usage.
· Communicates the order and delivery status, typically by setting various material status/flags throughout the work order cycle in the Computerized Maintenance Management System
· Communicates both ways any potential changes in material specifications between supplier and requestor and initiates system updates as appropriate.
· Shares and raises awareness of MRO potential whether for stock or non-stock item coding.
· Forwards non-coded items to PPM Coordinator
· Coordinates the disposition of all surplus material
· Monitors/tracks materials, tools and equipment orders upon receipt
· May provide requisitioning support for requirements outside of maintenance: operation supplies, projects, etc.
· Arranges materials, tools and equipment in a manner, that it can be identified and picked up according to job needs
· Gather information and input into the appropriate maintenance measures/KPI's such as Hot Shots (abnormal cost of rush delivery), Receipt backlog, material delays
· Communicate vendor performance to procurement services
· Coordinate the repair and or return of materials, tools and equipment obtained on a value added work order
· Utilizes and influences AMSL/Site Sourcing Guide. (Maintenance representative for procurement)
· Uses class/codes to obtain contract pricing, where available
· Works closely with procurement, coding, planning, scheduling and work coordination to provide seamless execution of the GMWP
· Tracks progress versus required delivery date until receipt and expedites when progress is behind schedule.
· Follows-up as focal point on all issues with material, orders, delays.
· Periodically reviews material status report tools to assure on-time delivery including refurbishment items
· Requisitioning of off-site resources depending on organizational design and role availability
· Supports WAC/Planner in sending unused material back to warehouse and/or vendor
· Uses Metrics to measure MC task (hot shot, delays, etc.) and develops action to improve the process.
· Demonstrate high level of skills in utilizing the approved maintenance information systems
· Utilize procurement business rules
· Demonstrate high level of material knowledge
· Utilize MSI system
· Demonstrate proficiency in warehouse system
· Comply to requested service level
· Follow Global marshaling, and receiving work processes
· Use the approved manufacturing suppliers list
· Follow the procurement work process
· Implement the disposition process summary report
· Create rebuild/repair process summary report
· Complete return verification report (itemized cost sheet of credits)