Property Preservation Contractors work on behalf of loan servicers and through our network to keep vacant properties secure, safe and well-maintained inside and out. All work performed follows applicable investor and insurer guidelines including but not limited to HUD, FNMA, VA, and Freddie Mac.
* Vehicles and equipment needed to complete work
* Knowledge and ability to complete all work assigned
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Knowledge of PPW a plus but not required
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
We are a full-service preservation company with over 10 years experience in this industry. We are currently seeking honest, hardworking, quality experienced property preservation specialists, contractors, and general handymen to service bank owned properties through all phases of the foreclosure process. Applicants must understand the requirement of completing work according to HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements and understand the importance of due dates
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)