If you have a working knowledge of flooring and/or construction projects, a track record in sales, and excellent customer-relationship skills, Jack Laurie Home Floor Designs is looking for you! If you are a self-motivated, and detail orientated individual we will provide the tools and training you need to achieve outstanding success. If you’re the type of person who desires compensation based on your skills and sales, this is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
- Greeting customer on the sales floor and determining their wants and needs.
- Converting prospects to clients and uncovering other opportunities that they may have or be aware of
- Sell flooring and other home remodeling products
- Keeping up-to-date on the wide selection of products and services we have to offer along with the benefits and warranties provided by each.
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Helping work through and following up after completion of job.
- Building client relationships.
- Using computer database to research availability of merchandise and to process orders.
- Following up in a timely and professional manner with customers on all requests or concerns.
- Answering questions from and providing information to customers about flooring.
- Assisting customers with flooring choices - explaining features and benefits of various types of flooring.
- Helping customers with their choice through decorating and design advice.
- Visiting customer’s homes or workplace to provide product and design advice.
- Maintain showroom by keeping samples and displays neat, current, and clean.
Jack Laurie Group has been in business since 1950 and is one of the largest interior service providers in the state. We install flooring, drywall, acoustical tile ceilings, and offer janitorial services. We provide a safe, open and honest work environment, opportunities for growth, and steady work. We value our employees.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)