Outstanding opportunity to join a successful and growing Indiana company with real room to develop a career path. The Network Engineer will assist in the overall planning, organizing, and execution of IT functions of the locations client base. This includes directing IT operations to meet customer requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. This will be a hands on engineering role. Successful candidate will have minimum 2-5+ years’ experience working within a technical LAN/WAN environment. Must have the ability to work well in a team environment and communicate effectively. A strong business awareness is key along with the ability to gain specific knowledge of the customers’ needs and how IT relates to their Business strategy and goals.
We champion your IT development by giving you paid time off for paid training too!
Technical Skills Needed:
- Strong practical experience utilizing PM (Project Management) methodologies in relation to IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications.
- Basic support services for Microsoft related technologies: SQL administration, Windows Server, Active Directory and Exchange. (MCSE preferred)
- VMWARE Virtualization or Hyper-V experience and support preferred
- Implement and support disaster recovery solutions.
- Technical services and support at the network level: LAN and WAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support.
- System documentation and consulting services to include system reviews and recommendations
Other Skills Needed:
- Strong communication skills, active listening and customer-care
- Diagnosis and trouble shooting skills of technical issues.
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly.
- Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast moving environment
We offer a full benefits package with Healthcare, Vision, Dental, Vacation, PTO, 401K, reimbursement for travel and more. Salary plus bonus structure.
Scheduling interviews NOW!
The AME Group has assisted our clients by maximizing revenue, reducing expenses, and mitigating risks utilizing a portfolio of award-winning IT solutions, proven methodologies, and experienced staff.
The AME Group holds more than 25 offices and operates nationwide as trusted advisors to businesses and organizations who strive to reduce their operating costs with IT Managed Services.
We are a 100% Employee-Owned Company since 1985 and proud to still provide support to our very first customer!
What does that mean? It means we are invested in our growth and in your success. We offer competitive pay and benefits to keep you motivated. We encourage continuous training to keep you at the top of your field. We offer continuous support to keep you successful.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)