• Proactively manage sales, outreach, prospecting and lead generation with a primary focus of converting leads into sales. This includes interacting with neighborhood groups and community organizations.
• Acknowledge and greet all residents as well as prospective residents.
• Perform a needs analysis for prospective residents.
• Provide a professional, positive and engaging experience for prospects while touring the apartment homes and community.
• Take resident complaints and identify proper protocol to resolve issues; elevate issues to management, if necessary.
• Assist in the preparation of marketing material for outreach to include newsletters, market surveys and resident activities. Attend assigned community/resident events.
• Regularly conduct, complete and update marketing surveys to include both telephone and physical shops of competitors.
• Process apartment applications and lease renewals by accurately completing all related paper work.
• Complete guest cards and traffic information as needed.
• Create resident files by including all related paperwork and documentation; properly file away in the appropriate location.
• Enter, print and distribute work order requests to appropriate maintenance personnel.
• Handle administrative functions to include clerical and reception responsibilities.
• Maintain effective internal controls over operational activities to ensure compliance with best practices and company guidelines.
• Work with maintenance department to ensure apartment turnovers, moves-in, move-outs, and work order requests are completed to company/community standards.
• Conduct walk through of available apartments prior to showing to ensure readiness for show.
• Visit model and mini-model apartments daily to ensure readiness for show.
• Assist new residents with the move-in process
• Previous leasing and/or sales and customer service experience preferred.
•Must have excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to quickly develop rapport with prospective residents.
• Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work well in a team setting.
• The ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to quickly adapt and change priorities while professionally managing interruptions.
• Must be organized and able to meet assigned deadlines.
• Must pay strong attention to detail, accurately completing required paperwork.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office products.
Must be able to work a rotating weekend schedule.
With 160+ apartment communities across the nation, Morgan Communities offers an ever-growing variety of living styles from mobile home parks to apartments and luxury townhomes.
Morgan Communities is always looking for true team-players who want to work for a company that allows for growth and development. We seek individuals who want to learn and advance in the industry. Every employee plays a vital role at Morgan Communities, so with your desire to succeed and our training and resources, opportunities at Morgan Communities are more than just jobs. Morgan Communities offers exceptional career paths, and joining our team can lead to an exciting and fast-paced career. We provide an atmosphere that fosters a healthy work life balance, and our comprehensive benefits package provides health care, retirement planning, paid time off, and much more to help with your needs today and build for your future tomorrow.
Morgan Communities provides its team members with an exceptional company culture. We value diversity and are committed to equal opportunity in employment. We offer a safe, healthy work environment for employees through a commitment to maintaining a drug-free workplace. At Morgan Communities, success is about more than having a healthy bottom line. We are committed to making Morgan Communities an amazing and unique place to work for each member of our team.
Morgan Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)