Looking for an exciting career, with a company with opportunity to grow? Rubber & Gasket Company of America may be perfect for you. We are a full line rubber distributor and fabricator. We specialize in the fabrication and installation of conveyor belting at customer sites. Our Inside Sales Reps are a key player on our team, often they are the first people the customer speaks with or sees when they come in our stores.
Summary : Sells products and services to businesses and industrial establishments or individuals over the phone or at sales counter by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Compiles list of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from inquiries, trade shows, mail responses, business directories, web-sites and other sources.
- Makes outbound lead follow-up calls to potential and existing customers by phone and e-mail to qualify leads and sell products and services.
- Handles inbound calls and customer inquiries to convert into sales.
- Teams with company outside sales representatives to ensure best possible customer service and relationships.
- Provides product details and demonstration as requested by customers
- Emphasizes product features, quotes prices, expresses credit terms and prepares sales orders.
- Tracks stock levels, makes appropriate data base entry for inventory adjustments and relays information regarding stock through central purchasing.
- Determines best product/order delivery method and estimates product delivery dates.
- Enters customer data into database regarding purchase orders, credit terms and related information.
RGA employees enjoy many great benefits. We are an Employee Owned Company so we have an ESOP (Employee Stock Option Plan) as well as a 401K with employer matching. We offer partial paid medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, and voluntary life insurance. You will receive six paid holidays and an additional 3 discretionary holidays. The salary for this position is very competitive and includes a base salary plus commission.
RGA is an industrial rubber distributor and fabricator. RGA currently maintains fourteen warehouses in seven U.S. States. With the creation of an ESOP, true employee commitment has been achieved through stock ownership
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)