Are you trying to get some experience in a Human Resource Department? This may be a great opportunity for you! Pyromation, Inc. is an innovative temperature sensor manufacturer that is utilizing Lean Manufacturing initiatives. Please see our amazing Pyromation video that defines the company behind the sensors unders "NEWS" at www.pyromation.com or go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk9S-0_yivg to view it. Currently we are seeking Human Resource Summer Intern for our fun and family oriented environment. Together we have developed an atmosphere and culture where Team Members enjoy coming to work each day.
The Human Resource Intern will perform the following functions and have the following responsibilities:
· Support the Human Resource Dept. with scanning, application processing, attendance tracking, HR projects, etc.
· Utilize Pyromation’s software systems to accomplish job duties.
· Maintain confidentiality.
· Assist with Pyromation’s HR programs & systems.
· Complete special assignments and projects as required and provide administrative support.
· Recommend ways to continuously improve.
The Human Resource Intern shall:
· Be capable of handling confidential materials in a professional manner.
· Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills verbally and in writing, including strong people skills.
· Possess computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, etc and have experience with other office equipment.
· Be self-motivated and well organized.
· Be able to prioritize and consistently meet or exceed goals and deadlines.
· Possess the willingness to develop job related skills.
· Be able to work well in a team environment.
· Be able to work successfully under moderate amounts of pressure.
· Possess a positive, flexible and adaptive attitude.