Are you looking for your next job opportunity? Quality Inspectors needed in Fort Wayne. This position will involve Inspection, Sorting and Containment and possible Rework and Repairs Projects.
Hours : 1st, 2nd & 3rd Shift Opportunities - Willingness to travel up to 25 minutes between job locations.
Pay: $11 an hour
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
· Using measuring and test equipment
· Performing a full range of varied inspection tasks
· Performing a full range of production related tasks related to quality project work
· Reading and following written and verbal work instructions
· Identifying problems and questions and reporting to appropriate supervisor
· Reliable Transportation
· Able to pass a drug screen
· Clear seven year background check
· Use inspection, measuring and test equipment as required
· Provide accurate and complete information for paperwork
· Perform a full range of varied inspection or production tasks
· Read and follow work instructions and employee policies, work rules and directions
· Ability of hearing, sight, smell and touch, coupled with eye/hand coordination
· Extensive use of arms, hand and fingers
· Lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
· Walk, stand and/or sit for an entire shift
· Work in repetitive environment: Grasp Grip, Reach, Pull, Push, Bend, Squat, Kneel or Balance
· Work in different climates, such as heat or cold for an entire shift
If interested in this positions apply today.