GREAT Opportunity to join an established, growing multi-location Eye Care Center. Team environment, great pay and benefits. Full time position $11-$16 per hour based on skillset and work experience.
Basic Job Qualifications & Overview:
•Demonstrates expert ability in communication with patients to convey the purpose and importance of each eye health test
•Operation and maintenance of all pretesting equipment including but not limited to:
- Non-contact tonometer
- Retinal camera
- Auto-field perimeter
- Keystone visual skills
- Visual acuity testing
- Blood pressure cuff
• Monitor stock levels for exam room supplies and notify appropriate individuals when re-order is needed
• Maintain cleanliness in all exam rooms and pretesting rooms to ensure equipment is properly sanitized
• Remain empathetic to all patient concerns even when patient complaints and concerns seem overwhelming
• Understand how to schedule a patient, as well as, refer patient to outside clinics
• Above average patient/customer service, including great communication skill set.
Minimum preferred work / on the job experience: 2 years. Pay based on experience and proven skill set.
R & R Medical offers Health Insurance, vision, dental and short term disability package available from 1st week of employment. Position is temp to direct hire in less than 90 days! Apply 24/7 online or call one of our locations near you www.rremployment.com
Job Type: Full-time Salary: $11.00 to $16.00 /hourg