Job Summary & Responsibilities
Do you deserve better?
Maybe you’re fed up with crappy jobs where you’re not valued or respected. Maybe you’re sick of not being recognized for working hard, showing up on time, and treating customers and coworkers well.
Jack Laurie Cleaning Services can offer you something much better, but you have to live up to your end of the bargain. You have to be a rockstar.
You deserve this if you . . .
- Are a nice human being.
- Show up on time and work hard.
- Don’t steal, lie, cheat or do shady things.
- Are a happy person. You’re not rude or mean to the people around you. You actually have fun at work.
- Like to learn. Attitude matters a whole lot more than experience.
This job is NOT a good fit if you:
- Do the bare minimum.
- Are lazy or unmotivated.
- Can’t make it to work on time.
- Don’t care about making customers happy.
- Can’t pay attention to detail.
We expect a lot from you, but we are willing to give a lot in return, including competitive pay and regular performance-based raises. Most importantly, we care about you as a person and will treat you with respect. Always.
Don’t take our word for it though. Click here to hear current employees describe why they love working here.
If you’re excited about what you’ve read, click the Apply Now button.
Jack Laurie Group has been in business since 1950 and is one of the largest interior service providers in the state. We install flooring, drywall, acoustical tile ceilings, and offer janitorial services. We provide a safe, open and honest work environment, opportunities for growth, and steady work. We value our employees.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)