Industrial Maintenance Technician
Job Location: Fort Wayne, IN
Immediate opening for an Industrial Maintenance Technician with a reputable corporation in the Automotive Manufacturing Industry. Great opportunity for growth and excellent benefits.
Experience / Requirements / Duties
- Experience in mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electrical troubleshooting and repair of manufacturing equipment.
- Experience in electrical systems repair is desired.
- Lubricates and Cleans machines using brushes and grease guns.
- Provide and schedule maintenance repairs.
- Improves function and reliability of facility systems
- Develop equipment preventive maintenance plans.
- Use manuals and schematics to repair equipment.
- Collaboration and adjust machines to achieve the highest efficiency and performance.
- Follow all safety regulations.
- Forklift license preferred.
- Performs other essential functions as assigned.
Compensation / Benefits:
Salary is $25 /hr plus 1 1/2 times for hours worked overtime. Annual salary with 10 hours overtime per week could reach up to $70,000 Plus
- Hourly Rate: $25.00 Plus
- Health Insurance.
- Dental and Vision.
- Bounce Program.
- Opportunity for growth.
We will only consider those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, will not be considered.