We are now hiring Lead teachers! We are looking for energetic candidates that are interested in working in Early Childhood Education.
Rainbow Child Care Center is one of the country’s fastest growing providers of high-quality child care and early education. We focus on providing a “home away from home” environment, incorporating innovative curriculum which supports children by building their confidence through hands-on exploration.
We offer competitive benefits; medical, dental, vision and supplemental coverage. We also offer 401K, paid time off as soon as 90 days of employment and a great child care discount. Because of our growth, extensive promotional opportunities are available.
To manage the overall operation of classroom; includes but is not limited to the following:
· Implement curriculum
· Mentor assistant teachers
· Develop parental rapport
· Ensure safety and health of children and provide consistent, positive, caring environment to children in your care
· Must be at least 18 years old
· Have a High School Diploma or equivalent
· Have Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential
· Must meet state education criteria
· CPR and First Aid Certified, or be willing to obtain
· 1+ year Early Childhood Education experience (preferred)
· Associates or Bachelor’s degree in Early Childhood Education (preferred)
Headquartered in Troy, Michigan, Rainbow Child Care Center is a leading provider of high-quality early education and child care services. Led by a management team with over 100 years combined experience in the early education industry, Rainbow Child Care Center is dedicated to developing the best educational practices that exceed our families’ highest expectations. We are proud to support our team of more than 2000 education professionals, and service more than 12,000 families across the country.
Rainbow operates more than 140+ child care centers in 16 states, each committed to providing every child with a stimulating and nurturing “home away from home” experience, and every parent with the confidence of knowing that their child is secure, comfortable, and happy in an environment that will inspire a lifelong passion for learning. We provide early education and care services to children between the ages of 6 weeks and 12 years.
Interested in a career with Rainbow Child Care Center? Visit us at http://www.rainbowccc.com/careers