Rapier Solutions seeks a certified Personal Financial Counselor for a full-time position to provide personal financial education, counseling, and coaching services to Service Members and their families affiliated with Active Duty, Reserve Component, National Guard, and Air National Guard installations across the USA.
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited college
- Must have Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC); or Certified Financial Planner (CFP); or Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) Financial certification with two years’ experience.
- Face-to-Face financial counseling - PFCs support and educate individuals and families to help address specific needs, including the provision of appropriate resource referrals.
- Financial briefings - Facilitate briefings designed to promote awareness and educate Service members and their families on various personal finance topics. PFCs facilitate requested briefings using a library of approved presentations and handouts on a variety of financial topics.
- Resource table - PFCs perform outreach and engage event attendees with conversations about setting financial goals, guidance to appropriate resources, as well as discussions on all areas of personal finance.
- Effectively develop, brief, and counsel Service members and their families and provide outreach, and training presentation curriculum to diverse audiences.
- Possess soft skills such as critical thinking, active listening, and sense of empathy
- US Citizenship
- Ability to pass State Criminal History Repository (SCHR) checks, credit, and FBI fingerprint check
- Ability to pass a National Agency Check with Written Inquiries (NAC-I) Childcare National Agency Check with Inquiries (CNAC-I) in the future.
About Rapier Solutions:
Rapier Solutions is one of the most successful small business providers of Information Technology, Management and Professional Support, and Engineering Services to Government, Academic, and Private Sector Agencies. Since our inception in 2002, we provide a history and commitment to implementing statements of work as promised and receiving outstanding job performance evaluations. For our employees, we offer a close-knit network of support, great environment, and superior benefits.
With an excellent client relations foundation, we promise to provide the best consulting and staffing solutions at the best value. Since 2009, we've embraced ISO standards and hold ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems and ISO 27001:2013 Information Security Policy Management Certifications for the ease of our clients and employees.
Rapier Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EOE)/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rapier Solutions, Inc. is a drug-free workplace.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)