- Must be very detail oriented, thorough with good time management and organizational skills.
- Good eyesight, with or without corrective lenses
- Must have ability to stand or sit for periods of time
- Light lifting required
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Basic understanding of soldering requirements, i.e., previous soldering training or as shown in the IPC J-STD-001 and the IPC/WHMA-A-620 manuals
- Computer literate with experience using Work, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Must have advanced ability to read drawings, specifications, acceptance test procedures.
- Knowledge of connectors, electro-mechanical products and related manufacturing processes.
- Visual and mechanical inspection methods.
- Hands-on inspection experience using measurement devices such as microscope, calipers, micrometers and various basic measurement equipment.
- Performance of first article inspection/test and data recording.
- Familiar with Aerospace industry documentation, such as AS9102 inspection forms and standard military specifications
- Workmanship standards per IPC/WHMA-A-620 and J-STD-001 experience desired.
- Good eyesight, with or without corrective lenses.
- Must have the ability to stand or sit for periods of time.
- Ability to lift 20-30 lbs.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS/PROFESSIONAL CHARACTERISTICS:
High School or equivalent (GED)
Associate Degree in Quality/Mechanical/Precision Engineering would be a plus.
- Minimum of two years of experience in inspection of cable assemblies, and mechanical assemblies.
- Must be proficient in using inspection equipment, such as calipers, micrometers, various gauges.
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook desired.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and ability to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Must be able to prove eligibility to work in the United States as a U.S. person.
- High level of integrity and strong ethical values are foundational requirements
- Industry Knowledge:
Background/experience/knowledge of electronics and mechanics.
*No Relocation Assistance Offered*
DCX-CHOL Enterprises is a privately held American owned Small Business. We are made up of seven vertically integrated manufacturing and assembly divisions, each with their own history, specializations and products. Each division compliments the other with their unique skills and products and at the same time, each work together as a vertically integrated team to provide the most cost effective, high-quality interconnect products to our customers on time.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)