Are you looking to impact the lives of those in your community by helping clients lose weight, increase confidence, and make a lasting difference in their lives?
Our mission is to deliver world-class service to our clients by helping them pursue a stronger version of themselves.
We believe in core values like:
Relationships - People are the highest priority.
Results - Embrace, encourage, and drive consistent change.
Community - Cultivate a positive team and family culture.
Action - Be nimble and decisive.
Responsibility - Take responsibility for everything.
Join our team by helping us change the lives of those around us through health and fitness.
Carnivore Fitness is more than just a gym. We're not here to sell memberships, access to training equipment, or even personal training. We're simply here to help our clients achieve real fitness and weight loss results.
We deliver fun, safe, and effective 30 minute training sessions to our clients in a non-intimidating atmosphere.
PAY AND SCHEDULE DETAILS
Starting pay range: $14 - 16 depending on experience
Location: 215 East Van Buren Street, Columbia City, IN 46725:
- mornings, afternoons, evenings
- weekday and weekends
- preferably Saturdays
Personal Trainers can be employed up to 30 hours a week, preferably a minimum of 10 hours a week.
- Must be 21 years or older.
- Reliable transportation to attend work.
- Personal training experience preferred but not required to get started.
- Must be CPR certified.
- A personal training certifications is preferred but not required to start. We can help you get certified with ACE, ISSA, or NASM.
- Additional administrative tasks will be required.
- Complimentary usage of Carnivore Fitness facility for sessions and open gym.