· Install, maintain and repair heating, ventilation, and cooling units for commercial customers. Diagnose and repair electronic, mechanical, and electrical components of these systems.
· Travel to job sites in service area to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer.
· Be available to work nights or weekends, on a rotating basis, to service emergency needs of our customers.
· Maintain proper stock, parts, tools and safety equipment in the vehicle.
· Diagnose diverse service issues, obtain any replacement parts, calibrate system to manufacturer’s recommendations and explain fully to customer what the issue is and what is needed to correct.
· Good analytical skills and attention to detail with ability to read and interpret blueprints, plans and manuals.
· Excellent customer service skills with desire to exceed customer expectations.
· Ability to work independently in a timely manner, making sure job is done correctly the first time.
· HVAC Certified
· Lead or supervisory experience preferred
· Must be able to pass drug test as required by company
· Work as part of our team to ensure customer satisfaction
SVN Parke Group is a full-service commercial real estate firm with nearly 40 years of experience focusing on brokerage, leasing, property management, facility maintenance, asset management, development and consulting. The company combines local expertise with the strength of SVN, one of the largest and fastest-growing commercial real estate brokerage firms in the industry, with billions of dollars in annual transactions.