NCW is currently seeking a CNC Programmer for full-time job opportunities located in the Fort Wayne area. Openings are available on 1st shift with potential overtime and consistent hours. These are long-term positions offering career advancement, competitive compensation, and company paid benefits.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply directly to this posting or submit an updated resume to email@example.com. You can also call (317) 777-6268 for more information. Thanks in advance for your interest.
For nearly 20 years, NCW has specialized in managing the hiring demands for companies throughout the United States. NCW offers contract, contract-to-permanent and direct placement positions across a variety of sectors: Manufacturing, Warehousing, Construction, Engineering. Our mission is defined by providing quality service and opportunity to our clients and employees.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)