We are seeking a Chief Technology Officer who will report to the President and CEO and will be responsible for overseeing all technical aspects of the company! The CTO works with Executive Management to utilize technological resources to deliver better products and better service to the company's growing customer base of banks and credit unions.
- Establish the company's technical vision and lead all aspects of the company's technical development
- Directs the strategic design, acquisition, management, and implementation of an enterprise-wide technology infrastructure.
- Oversees all system design, change in system architecture, and software development team.
- Oversees technology standards for the organization.
- Directs activities necessary to keep the technology infrastructure running seamlessly, efficiently, and effectively, while ensuring compliance with established standards and policies
- Oversee and drive team to achieve mutually agreed goals
- Previous experience as a CTO at high-growth SaaS company
- Previous experience in multiple application development stacks
- Previous experience in managing software development
- Strong background in systems architecture
- Financial Technology preferred
- Strong integrity and accountability
At Allied, we have over 25 local employees who are dedicated to making payments simple. Allied pioneered the first photo bill pay solution in the banking industry. Just Point, Click, and Pay. We offer a variety of online bill payment services to financial institutions and consumers.
What matters to us? Our service and value commitment we provide for our community banks, credit unions and partner networks. It's what drives us as we start each day. A relentless passion to serve our clients so well that we deliver on their customer experience. That's TeamAllied!
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)