Senior Quality Engineer
Are you a Senior Quality Engineer who offers experience within machining and castings? Do you have experience within the automobile or heavy equipment markets? Are you in the Albion, Indiana area? If so, this position may be for you.
Top Reasons to Work with Us?
- We are working for a custom casting manufacturer with a diverse portfolio of product offerings.
- Company is privately owned.
- Customers are provided quality products that are unmatched in the industry.
- Employee centric working environment.
- Customer focused company currently in the process of implementing state of the art technology and updates.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Safe working conditions.
- Growing company with opportunity for promotion within
- Reliable and consistent work.
What will you be doing?
- Our Senior Quality Engineer will be developing work instructions and procedures for the quality department.
- Our Senior Quality Engineer will be executing test methodology, quality plans, and inspection processes.
- Our Senior Quality Engineer will be monitoring the quality of production, raw material, and packaging.
- Our Senior Quality Engineer will be participating in process certification.
- Our Senior Quality Engineer will participate in PPAP studies.
What do you need for this position?
- 10+ years machining experience in castings.
- Experience within automotive, commercial, and heavy equipment industries.
- TS 16949 knowledge.
- Demonstrated understanding of Control Plans, FMEA, and Process Flow Diagrams.
Career Transitions offers direct placement, contract and outplacement services.
Location/Region: Albion, IN (US)