- Clean assigned rooms according to company / brand standards and procedures.
Job Tasks / Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Full Time and Part Time positions available
- Positive attitude
- Great communication
- People skills
- Great attendance
- Flexible hours working weekends
- Entails attention to detail
- Great Benefits including Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401K after a year
- Great Culture
- Holiday Pay after 90 days
- Vacation Pay after a year (Full Time status only)
- Incentives for all departments
- Competitive pay within the industry
- Thoroughly clean guest room and bathroom with approved and designated cleaning supplies and chemicals – this includes dusting, scrubbing, polishing, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, changing soiled linens, scrubbing toilets, shower walls, etc….
- Document and report all rooms clean and vacant / occupied to supervisor.
- Complete maintenance work order for any furniture or room item(s) in need of repair.
- Immediately turn in lost and found items per hotel policy and procedure.
- Maintain security of master key(s) and the approved sign-out procedure for master key.
- May be assigned to prepare cribs and roll-away beds for delivery.
- When needed, may perform duties of laundry attendant:
- Ensuring hotel linen is washed, dried, folded, and stored per company procedure.
- Be constantly alert of any security and/or safety issues and notify supervisor of any perceived security and/or safety threats.
- Maintain an organized and clean work area; always practice safe work habits.
- Exhibit teamwork and cooperation by performing other duties as needed, required, asked, or directed
- Knowledge of basic cleaning procedures involved and the physical exertion required.
- Able to communicate with guest(s) and answer all possible inquiries regarding room, check-out procedure, local area, etc…
- Able to complete appropriate work-related documents, i.e. housekeeping report, maintenance work orders
No experience required but having a great personality is a must. We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, great communication, and people skills. The position is available both Full Time or Part Time. Must be flexible in working weekends. The position entails attention to detail, upholding cleanliness and quality throughout the hotel, and cleaning rooms daily to have ready for new arriving guests. Average room assignments range from 14 to 18 rooms a day. Room assignments include a mix of check out rooms and stay-over rooms. Hotel is conveniently located at the Village of Coventry, off exit 302 on I-69. Great Benefits, Great Culture, incentives for all departments, and competitive pay within the industry.
No experience required but having a great personality is a must. We are seeking someone with a positive attitude, great communication, and people skills. Must be able to work Saturday and Sunday mornings. Hotel is conveniently located at 5775 Coventry Lane, Fort Wayne, IN 46804. We are right off I-69 at exit 302, located in the Village of Coventry. Great Culture, incentives for all departments, and competitive pay within the industry.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)