NEW YEAR - NEW YOU!!!
Petroleum Traders Corporation is the largest pure wholesale distributor of gasolines and distillates in the U.S. and is looking to expand our salesforce. We are searching for a motivated and experienced sales person with a proven track record of year over year sales growth to join our outside sales team. We will provide and train you in Petroleum Traders’ industry specific methods and strategies. Using these methods and strategies you will have access to the company’s private jet to meet with your clients and drive revenue growth through new business development contract sales. This unique opportunity to work for a cutting edge company offers an industry leading compensation package that will be commensurate with your sales experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers on location.
· Designing persuasive sales presentations accompanied with professional delivery to various levels within an organization
· Generating and developing non-member business account in order to increase revenue, through cold calling.
· Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner.
· Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
· Summarize post trip follow up to management team in timely fashion.
Skills and Specifications
· Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information.
· Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills.
· Ability to overcome resistance.
· Strong communication skills in writing and verbal.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
· Proven forecasting and customer service skills.
Education and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in sales or marketing related field from an accredited institution.
· Degree in any field of sales and marketing
· 10 years proven sales experience
Job Type: Full-time
· proven sales experience: 10 years