Federal-Mogul is now hiring a Bilingual Parts Catalog Analyst in Fort Wayne, IN & Southfield, Michigan. Relocation assistance is available for those who qualify.
If you have automotive aftermarket experience AND you are bilingual (English-Spanish), we want to speak with you! Apply now!
- Competitive Salary Package
- Comprehensive Training
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Sick Days
- 401K plan with company match
- Continuing Education Assistance- Tuition Reimbursement
- Stable Company!
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Utilize strong automotive and aftermarket knowledge to create needed catalog and data outputs
- Conduct OEM research, maintain internal database and communicate coverage goals and opportunities to product management
- Plan, schedule and meet catalog and e-data project timelines with teams located in both Mexico and U.S.A.
- Assure maintenance is completed for all catalogs and product brands
- Command multiple computing systems in order to achieve the above
- Manage customer data traffic, requests and inquiries
- Utilize strong computing skills to create needed marketing and data outputs
- Minimum education required - Associates degree
- Minimum 4 years of experience in the Automotive Aftermarket industry (service writer, parts consultant, technician)
- Database development, analysis and deployment
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Access
- Must be fluent in both English and Spanish
- Some international travel is necessary
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be willing to submit and pass a background check and drug test
Federal-Mogul Holdings Corporation is a leading global supplier of products and services to the world's manufacturers and servicers of vehicles and equipment in the automotive, light, medium and heavy-duty commercial, marine, rail, aerospace, power generation and industrial markets.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)