Kingston at Dupont has an opportunity for an experienced Culinary Server / Dietary Aide
This position is responsible for providing food services to residents in a friendly and efficient manner, to ensure compliance with food quality and safety requirements and to operate and maintain a safe, sanitary food preparation environment in compliance with Kingston policies and procedures and regulatory guidelines.
- Follow menus and prepare/serve food and beverages to residents.
- Organize duties to complete tray service in a timely manner.
- Assure that the kitchen, serving areas and equipment are maintained and sanitized per company procedures.
- Store food in compliance with dietary procedures.
- Graduate of an accredited high school or equivalent of a high school diploma (G.E.D. Certificate), preferred.
- Must be able to speak, read and understand English.
- Must be able to lift 30 pounds regularly.
- You will enjoy a great work environment
- Excellent training
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Opportunities for education and professional development.
- We reward flexibility, personal accountability, creativity and results.
Kingston at Dupont is a dedicated Memory Care Community, tucked away in a residential neighborhood, only a mile from the convenience of I-69 and I-469. We are located at 1716 E Dupont Rd. Fort Wayne, IN 46825.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)