The Insurance Payment Poster and CSR resolves issues, and conducts follow up for unpaid or incorrectly filed insurance claims. This is based on aging or monetary status assigned. The Claims Specialist assists the patient in validating medical information when seeking payments from insurance companies. Must be able to follow directions and be a team player! A good attitude is of the utmost importance. It is expected that the candidate will be able to stay extremely organized and be a self-starter.
- Ensures prompt and effective management of medical claims to collect full reimbursement from the insurance provider
- Must have experience posting payments
- Able to prioritize claims based on aging status and/or dollar amount as directed
- Researches and determines that requests for outstanding claim information are addressed in a timely and efficient manner
- Maintains compliance always with HIPPA and state mandated regulations
- Completes all necessary activities when working on assigned claims while adhering to departmental policies
- Consistently demonstrates willingness to work with other staff when needed to obtain necessary information on collection issues
This is a full-time position that pays well with a Monday-Friday schedule and a friendly working environment!
We are an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, or disability.
Green Key Resources is a premier executive recruitment firm specializing in permanent placement, contract consulting, temp-to-hire and temporary staffing within the following specialty areas: accounting-finance, healthcare nursing & allied health, pharmaceutical, financial service operations, alternative asset management, information technology, office/legal support and human resources.
Our expertise, innovation, and commitment to our candidates and clients have made Green Key an award-winning company with a proven record of success. We know the steps it takes to build a happier future, and we're here to guide you on your way.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)