Scheduler 2nd Shift
Ensures projects are staffed to meet external, internal and ISO requirements.
The person in this role will work 2nd Shift (Afternoons & Evenings)
· Maintains accurate records of personnel and projects
· Tracks attendance; updates and distributes daily and stand-by schedules
· Coordinates with operations to determine daily status of ongoing projects and reassigns as requirements change
· Assists in issuing equipment, tools and supplies to inspectors
· Completes required training classes
· Adheres to quality compliance requirements
· All other duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
· High school diploma
· 1-2 Years of manufacturing, quality or administrative related experience preferred
· Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service
· Previous experience in scheduling contingent and full-time workforce
· Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Knowledge in Microsoft Office, proficiency in Excel
· Knowledge of basic mathematics
· Available to work assigned hours based on business needs
Stratosphere Quality is a leading provider of quality assurance services to manufacturers of parts and components in industries such as automotive and medical device. We specialize in Sorting, Inspection and Rework projects. As a partner in quality, we work with suppliers and OEMs to identify the root cause of quality problems, minimize defects, improve quality, increase efficiency and reduce costs associated with quality issues.
Stratosphere Quality does not just provide people to work sorting and inspection projects. We have trained teams who coordinate and monitor the activity of each project while working with the manufacturer to provide updates and reports. Each member of our team understands the cost of downtime, the need for accuracy and the demand for details in the fast paced world of manufacturing quality assurance. Stratosphere Quality is ISO9001 Certified for Quality Management Systems and ISO13485 Certified for Medical Devices.
Stratosphere Quality is an Equal Opportunity Employer