- Perform as a licensed care giver and assume responsibility and accountability for assigned residents for a shift of duty.
- Provide nursing care, including medication administration, through coordination, implementation, and evaluation of the resident’s plan of care
- Accurately and thoroughly document the services provided to the resident throughout the course of the shift and/or the time frame warranted by the nature of the progress note or summary.
- Supervise the certified nursing assistants and QMA’s that are on duty during your shift of duty.
- Continually assess goals and discharge plans throughout the resident’s length of stay.
Hickory Creek operates 16 skilled nursing homes in Indiana and Ohio with one home in Indiana dedicated to the care of adults with developmental disabilities.Core Values
- We are a service company committed to the highest standards of professionalism and to continuous improvement in the quality of service we provide to those entrusted to our care.
- Our goal is to inspire confidence, provide stability and render quality resident care.
- We will never knowingly fail to follow any state or federal rule or regulation regarding quality of care; potential abuse; or reimbursement or payment systems.
- We strive to hire and retain personnel of ability, character and dedication by providing good working conditions, training and leadership, and personal growth opportunities.
- We strive to serve as a responsible citizen to our residents and to the communities we serve.
We are looking for compassionate, dedicated individuals who truly want to make a difference in the lives of the elderly. You will need the following:
- A valid Indiana RN/LPN license from an accredited school of nursing
- Knowledge of current state and federal laws and regulations that apply to the practice of nursing in a long-term care setting.
- Long-term care experience is preferred.
- Must be able to relate positively and favorably to residents, families, and government regulators, and to work cooperatively with others at all levels.
- Must meet all federal, state and local health requirements and pass a post-employment offer physical including drug screen and background checks.
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
We offer an attractive compensation and benefit package.
- Medical Insurance
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Paid time off—Personal, Vacation, Holiday and Sick Time