Tri-National, Inc. trucking company has openings available for over the road truck drivers. All van freight, JIT, no touch to the driver, 85% drop hook about 15% Live Load . Consistent mileage (3,000 to 3,500 miles weekly). We are a Flexible Home Time company that knows all our drivers by name. Contact us today for an HONEST discussion about our driver position. Apply today for the last driving job you will ever need!
• Guaranteed flexible home time—The BEST offered in the industry
• All Central States Routing (Occasional Mississippi, Alabama, Georgia)/No East Coast, No West Coast
.40cpm Solo Drivers and .24-.27cpm Team Drivers plus a .03cpm safety bonus
Sign on Bonus $4,000 for solo and $11, 000 for teams
• 6 months’ pay increase guaranteed
• 1-week paid vacation after first year of service, 2 weeks after 3 years of service
• $10,000 Free paid Life Insurance
• Paid weekly (direct deposit available)
• Great medical, dental, and vision insurance available
• Class A license
• Two years verifiable OTR experience
• Driven OTR within the last 2 years
• Felony must be 3 years old (No Class A Felony Accepted)
ABOUT OUR FLEET:
2016- 2018 670 Volvo I shift Automatics
We rotate out our tractors at 550,000 miles or the warranty expires whichever is first.
Blind spot detectors
D3 425 HP Engine
VEC Cruise Braking (30% brake applied while cruise is on if you get cut off)
EPA Designed Smart Way Certified
110v Electric in Cab
1500 Watt Inverter
Auto 5th wheel release -
6x2 Pusher or Puller Axel.
TV Mounts – Bluetooth - Super Single Sleepers – Massage Seats (upper and lumbar)
Inboard Scanner(no need to trans flow your payroll documentation)
Pre Pass/Easy Pass
Come drive for a family-centered company that treats drivers with respect.
Click here to apply: https://intelliapp2.driverapponline.com/c/trinat?uri_b=ia_trinat_2143171334 or send your current contact info and/or resume TODAY for immediate consideration
With numerous customers and multiple terminal locations, drivers from all over the
central corridor will find great career opportunities at TNi. Our drivers benefit from state-
of-the-art equipment, trucks, and safety measures.
Location/Region: Auburn, IN (US)