We are seeking a Transaction Coordinator for a top real estate team to facilitate the processing and closing of real estate transactions. Persons with knowledge of the real estate industry and a background in mortgage, title, or real estate are preferred candidates. You will handle real estate activities, forms, documents and many items in a task list necessary to take a real estate transaction from offer acceptance through closing.
- Organize paperwork in a transaction, meet deadlines involved during the transaction process, and communicate with clients and team members.
- Prepare market analysis (CMAs) for potential team listings to help determine property value
- Educate clients on basic real estate procedures and communicate what to expect
- Work at a steady pace to maintain the momentum of the real estate team.
- Previous experience in real estate or other related fields.
- Familiarity with real estate contracts and leases.
- Ability to build rapport with clients and vendors.
- Supreme attention-to-detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber has been a market leader in residential real estate since 1971. With 14 offices and over 330 sales associates, Coldwell Banker Roth Wehrly Graber continues to grow by providing unsurpassed customer service and innovating for present and future needs and demands of our customers.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)