- Provide support for group agents via phone calls, emails, and faxed requests.
- Receive, research, document, and resolve all customer inquiries/requests with accuracy and professionalism to ensure profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Underwrite and process mid-term adjustment requests, answer coverage related questions, price indications, and resolve billing issues.
- Work with independent agents to review and gather needed information for new business submissions and renewal reviews. Work with agents and direct customer to evaluate policy change requests to insure underwriting has complete and accurate information to review.
- Become an expert on the client's online application; walk agents through the steps required to complete an application online.
- Provide technical support to our regional underwriting teams.
- Report analysis and resolution.
- Decision within assigned authority.
- Process high volume time sensitive transactions.
- Data entry, initial analysis and account set up transactions.
- New projects - system testing and reporting.
- Special projects, mass adjustments, and/or maintenance changes.
- Required to complete/maintain licensing requirements and insurance industry education.
- Participate on teams, which develop and coordinate the implementation of new procedures, to enhance the effectiveness of customer service operations
- High school degree or equivalent with 2-5 years related business experience.
- Proven ability to work on a team or operate independently.
- Outstanding interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Succeeds in high volume environments requiring personal organization, multitasking, & regular reprioritization with short turnaround time on items of high impact.
- Experience in researching and accurately resolving technical subject matter while working under pressure and within time constraints.
- Monday - Friday
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
About Spherion Staffing Services
Since 1946, Spherion has placed millions of talented individuals in rewarding administrative, clerical, light industrial, customer service, non-clinical healthcare and professional jobs. Filling a broad mix of flexible, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions, Spherion is a trusted recruiting and staffing partner to more than 3,000 companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)