Primary Responsibilities: The person in this position is the primary contact with our US and Global accounts on a daily basis to meet all their delivery, scheduling, and forecast needs while working in the most efficient ways to support the customer and the company’s overall needs.
The qualified candidate should have outstanding EXCEL skills, customer service skills, ability to work in both a team environment and manage an individual workload, excellent written and verbal communication, problem solving skills and strong competency in basic mathematics. Excel and Outlook proficiency required.
Competitive pay and benefits package includes health insurance, life insurance, dental insurance, 401k, vacation and personal time.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- deal directly with customers either by telephone, or electronically.
- respond promptly to customer inquiries
- handle and resolve customer complaints
- obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints
- process orders, forms, applications and requests
- direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- manage customers' accounts
- keep records of customer interactions and transactions
- record details of inquiries, comments and complaints
- record details of actions taken
- communicate and coordinate with internal departments
- follow up on customer interactions
- occasional travel could be required
- Strong Excel and Outlook skills
- communication skills – verbal, written and listening
- problem analysis and problem-solving
- Demonstrate high level of common sense
- attention to detail and accuracy
- data collection and ordering
- stress tolerance
- Demonstrate effective organizational skills
- Demonstrate self-starter and highly motivated
- Demonstrate ability to work as a team member
- Demonstrate ability to work independently to deliver results
- Demonstrate technical aptitude and computer skills
- Flexibility to learn new products over time
- Effective time management skills
- Familiarity with QAD MFG Pro ERP software a plus
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus but not required
About Spherion Staffing Services
Since 1946, Spherion has placed millions of talented individuals in rewarding administrative, clerical, light industrial, customer service, non-clinical healthcare and professional jobs. Filling a broad mix of flexible, temp-to-hire and direct hire positions, Spherion is a trusted recruiting and staffing partner to more than 3,000 companies nationwide.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)