Are you a customer experience superstar ? Do your customers’ say “well, that was easy”? Do your customers ask for you by name and patiently wait for you to finish your lunch?
If this describes you, join our WoodSpring Suites hotel team as a Guest Services Ambassador.
The Guest Services Ambassador (GSA) acts as the “face” of the hotel and is the main point of contact for guests. They are responsible for ensuring an excellent guest experience by conducting front desk operations in an efficient, accurate, and thorough manner. This is a 3rd shift part-time position (11 pm - 7 am).
The Guest Service Ambassador works closely with their peers in other departments as well to help provide an excellent guest experience.
What do you do in this role?
Most importantly, you put a smile on the guest’s face, but you also close the deal to book reservations, handle check ins/outs, help with marketing, house laundry, cleaning, and assisting the manager with keeping hotel operations on track.
What are the minimum qualifications?
- 1 or more years of experience in hospitality, retail, or food service industries (preferred)
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
What will make you stand out from the crowd?
- Deep passion for creating an amazing customer experience
- 2+ years of customer service and sales experience
- Proven history of exceeding guests’ expectations by delivering that “WOW” factor
- The drive to channel your problem solving and critical thinking abilities into something other than Sudoku!
If you fit this bill, send us your resume so we can chat!