Looking for a highly energetic, dynamic, and professional individual to join my TEAM. This position provides a significant opportunity to quote, sell and service Property & Casualty and Life insurance policies. Customer service is required. We work primarily off of referrals. No cold calling will be required. Our prospective clients call us. Our office sells in Indiana, Michigan and Ohio. We are seeking candidates for Full-time and Part-time.
Directly contributes to and supports sales goals of the insurance agency as communicated from the agent to meet short-term and long-term goals for insurance agency growth. This includes new business, cross-sell opportunities, customer service, retention, and profit goals.
CORE JOB DUTIES INCLUDE (BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO)
- - Must be licensed in Property & Casualty and/or Life Insurance
- - Solicits, quotes and writes new business
- - Coordinates with the agent to provide assistance in determining proper coverage
- - Field underwriting and rating for new accounts
- - Maintains knowledge of new products and initiatives
- - Pursues a program for development of personal and business skills
- - Actively solicits expiration dates from new clients and prospects
- - Develops agency relationship with existing clients
- - Meets the requirements and goals assigned by the agent
- - Performs other duties as assigned
Business Results : Ability to meet individual performance, metrics and goals
Drive and Productivity : Able to bring about great results from ordinary circumstances; prepares for problems or opportunities in advance; undertakes additional responsibilities and responds to situations as they arise without supervision
Innovation : Accepts innovation and improvement recommendations
Communication : Acceptable computer and verbal sales skills
Team Work : Accepts feedback when offered and works well with others
Required job duties are performed in a climate-controlled office environment.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
Two-year college degree highly preferred. Previous customer service experience highly preferred. Ideal candidate will have basic PC and/or Life Insurance skills, basic math skills, strong analytical capability, conflict resolution skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills.
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time