A distinguished Automotive Dealership is seeking a full time, driven, and energetic F&I Director to add to our growing team. This position will appeal to a candidate who believes in respect, integrity, and honesty; therefore, candidates must possess ethical business practices.
What We Offer:
- Income Potential $150k+
- 401 K
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
· Oversee dealership customer loan origination and approval process while maintaining strong relationships with prime and subprime lenders
· Accurately prepare all federal, state, and dealer paperwork and submit to the accounting department in a timely manner
· Lead and mentor Finance Managers within the department, and foster relationships throughout the dealership
· Establish and maintain monthly forecasted income, penetration levels, and customer satisfaction index (CSI) scores
· Generate monthly, quarterly, and year end reports
· Present service contracts, GAP, and other beneficial ancillary products
· Outgoing, career minded personality with an expertise in developing relationships
· Experience creating a positive sales environment and providing excellent customer service
· A proven track record of at least 3-5 years of automotive F&I Producer experience is a must; Director experience preferred.
· Strong attention to detail and excellent follow up skills
· Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen
· Valid driver's license with good driving record
Ethos Group is a dynamic, industry-leading firm which provides comprehensive products and services to automobile dealerships across the country. We provide recruiting, training, and evaluation services for all aspects of the sales and finance departments. We are driven by assisting our dealership clients in hiring exceptional people that so they can give their customers the best customer experience in the world.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)