$5,000 SIGNING BONUS! Viridian Architectural Design, Inc. is seeking a Licensed Mechanical Engineer with 7+ years experience in Architectural design.
Mechanical Engineer Job Description:
Position will be responsible for the design of mechanical and plumbing systems from schematic design through construction administration on a wide range of building types. Position will prepare and document required code research, and participate in the development of project cost estimates and design to them. Position will be required to produce technical specifications for each project. Position will require close attention to detail, strong project management capabilities, and will assist in cultivating solutions for the projects at hand.
Mechanical Engineer (PE) Minimum Requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Professional Registration is required (Indiana and Michigan at a minimum).
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of professional services from schematic design through project close-out, including design and technical expertise.
- Comprehensive understanding of the coordination aspects and related requirements of all design disciplines.
- Experience using AutoCAD (proficient using 2012 or newer version).
- Must be willing to become Revit-proficient.
- Sustainable Design / LEED-AP and government (VA) project experience a plus.
- Candidate must have strong visual and verbal presentation skills and be capable of functioning in design, research, and project leadership roles, working directly with principals and associated project team members and consultants.
Candidates for this position must possess the following Core Competencies:
- Leadership – Lead by example and always strive to improve yourself and our vision.
- Work Well with Others – Work in team environment and provide management, direction and mentorship to other developing professionals.
- Business Development – Assist in business development endeavors for the recruitment of new clients, and relationship-building with existing clients.
- Agility – Respond quickly to client and team member needs at any given moment.
- Detail Oriented – Attention to detail skills that help ensure complete and comprehensive product delivery.
- Strong Work Ethic – Desire to give 110% effort each and every day to help strengthen core values of our vision.
Interested candidates may forward their resume, with contact information and project examples.
Position will be full-time at our Fort Wayne, Indiana office. Candidate must be able to start within 2-3 weeks.
At Viridian Architectural Design, Inc. we strive for design solutions that not only meet the needs of our clients, but are also of the highest quality standards, sensitive to the environment, and that are authentic to their place so the people who use them also identify with them. Viridian Architectural Design, Inc. is dedicated to sustainable design practices and believes in a collaborative, integrated design approach between clients and consultants resulting in responsive, knowledgeable and efficient service. We rely on the individual attributes and expertise within our firm while enjoying the synergy of our collaborative partnerships. We understand that open communication and efficient project administration are necessary to produce distinctive architecture and complete customer satisfaction.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)