10% PAY INCREASE and $1,500 SIGNING BONUS!!
Viridian Architectural Design, Inc. is seeking a talented Graduate Architect with 3+ years experience in commercial design for an immediate opening.
Graduate Architect Job Description:
This position will be responsible for supporting project teams and consultants in design and project delivery capacities. Position will work with senior architects, designers and other project team members to produce schematic design through construction documents drawings and specifications. Position will require close attention to detail and strong field verification and measurement capabilities. Position will be responsible for development of presentation & design imagery and assist in cultivating solutions for the projects at hand. This team member will research products and data to support design solutions and will work with the architectural production teams to execute designs. Other duties as assigned.
Graduate Architect Minimum Requirements:
- Professional Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Architecture.
- Experience using AutoCAD (proficient using 2010 or newer version).
- Must be willing to become Revit-proficient.
- Must have experience using Photoshop, 3-D modeling software such as 3d max, Rhino, or Sketch Up.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- Sustainable Design / LEED-AP and government (VA) project experience a plus.
- Candidate must have strong visual and verbal presentation skills and be capable of functioning in design, research, and project leadership roles, working directly with principals and associated project team members and consultants.
Candidates for this position must possess the following Core Competencies:
- Leadership – Lead by example and always strive to improve yourself and our vision.
- Work Well with Others – Work in team environment and provide management, direction and mentorship to other developing professionals.
- Business Development – Assist in business development endeavors for the recruitment of new clients, and relationship-building with existing clients.
- Agility – Respond quickly to client and team member needs at any given moment.
- Detail Oriented – Attention to detail skills that help ensure complete and comprehensive product delivery.
- Strong Work Ethic – Desire to give 110% effort each and every day to help strengthen core values of our vision.
Interested candidates may forward their resume, with contact information and project examples.
Position will be full-time at our Fort Wayne, Indiana office. Candidate must be able to start within 2-3 weeks.
At Viridian Architectural Design, Inc. we strive for design solutions that not only meet the needs of our clients, but are also of the highest quality standards, sensitive to the environment, and that are authentic to their place so the people who use them also identify with them. Viridian Architectural Design, Inc. is dedicated to sustainable design practices and believes in a collaborative, integrated design approach between clients and consultants resulting in responsive, knowledgeable and efficient service. We rely on the individual attributes and expertise within our firm while enjoying the synergy of our collaborative partnerships. We understand that open communication and efficient project administration are necessary to produce distinctive architecture and complete customer satisfaction.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)