Multimatic Indiana - Butler manufactures fully engineered, high-quality components, assemblies and systems such as bumpers and chassis/body structural components for high volume as well as niche vehicle manufacturers. Multimatic Indiana - Butler uses advanced, proprietary roll- and hot-form manufacturing processes.
Multimatic Indiana - Butler is looking for a Tool and Die Repair Person who will report to the Technical Services Manager and will be responsible for maintaining and repairing all dies, rolls, and machine tooling while supporting all preventative maintenance programs.
Multimatic Indiana - Butler
201 RE Jones Road
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Repair, maintain and make engineering changes to all tools and fixtures
- Assist technical services in machine repair, changeover, setup and operation as required
- Safely operate all tool room equipment
- Assembly and disassembly of tooling, dies and gauges
- Troubleshoot and resolve tooling problems
- Work with various materials such as tool steels, plastics, aluminum, and copper
- Must have or acquire personal tools to perform job assignment
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Journeyman's certificate and/or equivalent experience
- Ability to read documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportion to practical situations
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. Learn more about us at www.multimatic.com or E-mail email@example.com.
Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.