Multimatic Indiana - Butler manufactures fully engineered, high-quality components, assemblies and systems such as bumpers and chassis/body structural components for high-volume as well as niche vehicle manufacturers. Multimatic Indiana - Butler uses advanced, proprietary roll- and hot-form manufacturing processes.
Multimatic Indiana - Butler is looking for a Maintenance Repair Person who will report to the Technical Services Manager and will be responsible for maintaining all equipment and facilities while performing all PM checks and procedures as scheduled. The Maintenance Repair Person will also assist with setup and changeovers.
Multimatic Indiana - Butler
201 RE Jones Road
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Machine repair and die changeover
· Machine setup procedures
· Perform machining tasks, such as grinding, turning & milling
· Troubleshoot and resolve problems
· Carry out procedures of the preventative maintenance program
· Ability to safely operate all machinery
· Schedule time, material and equipment required to perform the job
· Properly use time and complete all forms as required
· Have or acquire all hand tools to perform the job
Education and Experience:
· High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
· Minimum combination of two years experience in repair of production equipment, or machining, and/or formal training
· And/or journeyman’s certification
· SPC abilities
· Ability to read and write documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals
· Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
We offer a comprehensive benefits package, as well as a friendly work environment. Learn more about us at www.multimatic.com or E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Multimatic is an equal opportunity employer.