+POSITION SUMMARY: The primary purpose of this position is to function as a collaborative member of the IDT and provide Patient quality care and optimal clinical outcomes.
KEY JOB FUNCTION:
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State in which you are employed.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a Patient's condition.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
Having knowledge in the following nursing specializations:
- Short and long-term care
- Separate rehabilitation unit with individualized therapy programs, therapy gymnasium, fine dining and transitional care rooms
- 7 day a week therapy is available
- Out-patient therapy and a community re-entry program
- Specialize secure memory care unit “The Bed and Breakfast” with a relaxing atmosphere, individualized and group activities and family style dining
- Bowel and bladder management
- Cardiac Recovery Program
- Chronic Heart Failure Program
- Continence Improvement Program
- Contracture Management & Education
- Diabetic Management & Education
- Enteral therapy
- IV therapy
- Outpatient Therapy
- Orthopedic-Fracture Recovery
- Ostomy care (stable and new)
- Pain Management & Education
- Post-acute surgical care
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Respiratory Specialty Program
- Restorative nursing program
- Stroke Recovery Program
- Ventilator Care
- Wound Care and Skin Management
- Interdisciplinary Walking Rounds
- Pre-surgery registration
About this company
We measure success one patient at a time. Our highly trained, dedicated professionals deliver care that allows our patients to achieve their highest level of independence.
Location/Region: Ft Wayne, IN