Roto-Rooter is the name that homeowners and businesses have turned to for over 80 years for their plumbing and drain cleaning troubles. Operating in Ft. Wayne, IN., our Plumbing Technicians don’t just make house calls, they use their expertise to develop customer solutions to complex plumbing problems. In this role, you will perform plumbing services for both residential and commercial customers, diagnose problems, and provide solutions & estimates to close the sale.
- Field incoming calls to increase sales & traffic for most efficient & effective services
- Interview customers by phone to obtain all necessary info to provide best service
- Track sales and make regular reports
- Handle customer complaints and customer concerns with billing or service
- Dispatch Service Technicians to job sites
- Handle Technician issues
- Track job tickets & time records and make regular reports
- Follow-up on timely commercial collections and payments
- Follow-up with customers to ensure on time & satisfactory service
- Excellent people skills
- Data entry ability
We can provide qualified candidates:
- Highly competitive wages
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Simple IRA
- Short Term Disability
We conduct pre-employment drug screening. If you are service oriented and eager to learn a skilled trade, Roto-Rooter will provide the training necessary to get your career started.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
Roto-Rooter offers an ever-expanding variety of repair and maintenance services to both homeowners and businesses. Our goal is to be the premier provider of repair and maintenance services. As always, we will continue to listen to customers and expand service offerings to meet and exceed their changing expectations.