Pyromation, Inc. is an innovative temperature sensor manufacturer that is utilizing Lean Manufacturing initiatives. Please see our amazing Pyromation video that defines the company behind the sensors unders "NEWS" at www.pyromation.com or go to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk9S-0_yivg to view it. Currently we are seeking Human Resource Summer Intern for our fun and family oriented environment. Together we have developed an atmosphere and culture where Team Members enjoy coming to work each day.
The Human Resource Intern will perform the following functions and have the following responsibilities:
· Perform reference checking for recruitment.
· Assist in the attendance tracking program and FMLA tracking.
· Utilize Pyromation’s software systems to accomplish job duties.
· Administer scanning and filing of personnel documents and maintain confidentiality.
· Assist with Pyromation’s safety program & SDS system.
· Complete special assignments and projects as required and provide administrative support.
· Recommend ways to continuously improve.
The Human Resource Intern shall:
· Be capable of handling confidential material in a professional manner.
· Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills verbally and in writing, including strong people skills.
· Possess computer skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, etc and have experience with other office equipment.
· Be self-motivated and well organized.
· Be able to prioritize and consistently meet or exceed goals and deadlines.
· Possess the willingness to develop job related skills.
· Adhere to professional telephone etiquette.
· Be able to work well in a team environment.
· Be able to work successfully under moderate amounts of pressure.
· Possess a positive, flexible and adaptive attitude.