Therapist - Licensed
Various programs including Family, Children, ID/DD, Addictions #3787
Meridian Health Services is currently seeking full time THERAPISTS. We have opportunities working with various populations including adults, children, addictions, and ID/DD in multiple settings including office based, schools, community, nursing homes, and hospitals. Opportunities exist in Muncie, Anderson and New Castle working with SMI, Families, Addictions, Homeless, and other populations.
- Unique Mission – Innovative leader in integrated care and whole person health
- Generous PTO and benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Traditional and nontraditional work schedules available
- Lucrative overtime opportunities available
- Supervision towards licensure is available
- Professional development funds provided to all employees
- Client care hours adjusted for work schedule
- Participates in The Student Loan Assistance Programs*
- Compensation is based on education and experience.
- Clinical Licensed Therapists base salary range is between $46,300 and $50,997.
- Clinical license eligible base salary range is between $39,000 and $42,900.
- Provide various therapeutic services which may include individual, group psychotherapy, play therapy, music therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, etc.
- Ability to meet required client care hours
- Comply with company documentation standards
- Maintain appropriate professional behavior and relationships
We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
- Master's degree in Indiana license eligible field (Social Work, psychology, counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy)
- Must have LSW, LMFT-A, LMHC-A, or similar license
- PREFER LCSW, LMFT, LMHC, LCAC or similar license
Drug screen, extensive background check, and fingerprinting are required.
Meridian Health Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and also participates in E-Verify.
*Meridian Health Services participates in the National Health Service Corps loan repayment program. For those who qualify, the NHSC will repay outstanding qualifying educational loans. Those who are MD's (US citizenship required), Licensed Clinical Social Workers, Licensed Marriage & Family Therapists and Nurse Practitioners are eligible to apply for loan forgiveness if they work in one of the following qualifiying Meridian Health Services' locations.
Location/Region: Muncie, IN