Craftline Graphics is seeking a web press operator to join our team producing coloring books and activity books. We have been in operation for more than 30 years and provide product to retailers nationally and internationally. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We offer competitive pay, medical and dental benefits, 401k and paid vacation and personal days.
The ideal candidate has 1 year experience as a press operator in a fast-paced manufaturing setting.
The person filling this job must be flexible on hours, reliable and willing to learn and to teach.
HOURS - TBD. OT required as necessary to meet customer need
PAY: $14.00 - $23.00
- Able to follow all safety rules
- Able to lead a team with minimal supervision
- Communicate effectively with supervisor and other personnel
- Ensure samples are pulled, inspected, and initialed
- Verify press counts and ensure accuracy
- Order supplies
- Elivate problems and concerns to supervisor in a timely manner
- Train new crew members
- Report absences, failures to follow procedure
- Ensure press area is clean and downtime routines are followed
- Do routine, minor maintenance
High School Graduate. Technical/Apprentice training preferred
1-5 years experience in a high volume enviornmention
Multi-web experience a plus 4/color or 1/color web process understanding; familar with Timson and Goss presses
- Quality conscious and production oriented
- Think critically and problem solve
- Read and interpret written direction
- Perform simple math
- Familiar with computer and applicable software
- Good with people
About this company
Craftline Graphics is a commercial printer producing mostly coloring and activity books for major retailers.