Generate new deposits and fee income. Source new cash management opportunities. Work with commercial bank officers to assist in cross selling cash management services to the customer. Provide customer service to clients/prospects to ensure a thorough and timely service delivery process.
Calls on prospective business clients to develop new treasury management sales opportunities through consultative sales approach.
Works with existing and new clients to meet their loan needs by explaining the loan products and services the bank offers.
Capable of managing complex business relationships within assigned portfolio.
Responsible for all phases of sales process from referral through implementation. Analyze clients' current treasury management structure and pricing and develop customized solutions to meet the clients' needs.
Provide input to management regarding client and prospect pricing structure.
Participate in the development of strategic business plans and sales campaigns for target clients and prospects.
Analyze client and prospect pricing structure and make recommendations to management.
- Bachelor's degree or four years equivalent in work experience in lieu of a degree
- Detailed knowledge of industry products and services
- Strong internal and external relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to work independently
- Ability to diagnose and direct support for client issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to function professionally at all levels
First Federal Savings Bank is a full service bank and it has six locations, three in Huntington, IN, one in Warsaw, IN and two in Fort Wayne, IN.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)