Jack Laurie Group has been in business since 1950 and is one of the largest interior service providers in the state of Indiana. We install commercial flooring, resinous flooring, athletic/performance flooring, drywall, acoustical tile ceilings, and offer a full range of floor care and janitorial services. We are looking to hire a Project Manager in our Commercial Services division. Jack Laurie Group provides a safe, open and honest work environment, as well as continuous growth opportunities. We understand that our strategic competitive advantage in the market is our staff and we are committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best people in the industries in which we compete.
The Project Manager is responsible for estimating and managing hard bid and negotiated commercial interiors projects. The incumbent estimates project cost, secures contracts, and oversees projects through completion. Responsibilities are performed with independent judgement with general management direction.
- Performs project estimating for hard bid and negotiated projects
- Manages projects through to completion while effectively controlling cost
- Manages project related expenses
- Determines jobs to bid utilizing available resources
- Performs all necessary administrative responsibilities as required
- Achieves complete customer satisfaction on all installation projects
- Adheres to all personal requirements
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
Jack Laurie Group has been in business since 1950 and is one of the largest interior service providers in the state. We install flooring, drywall, acoustical tile ceilings, and offer janitorial services. We provide a safe, open and honest work environment, opportunities for growth, and steady work. We value our employees.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US)