Peyton’s Northern - Now Hiring
Senior Maintenance Specialist
The ideal candidate will possess extensive knowledge of:
• Equipment Maintenance
Outstanding Kroger Associate Benefit Plan including:
• Medical Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401(k) with match
• Paid vacation, holidays and personal days
• Earn paid Incentive Days
• Associate discounts
• Tuition reimbursement, opportunities for advancement
• Associate referral bonus program, earn up to $500 for each referral
• Employer paid family events
• Must be 18 years of age
• Ability and willingness to move with purpose and strong sense of urgency.
• Ability to work weekends.
• Ability to work overtime
• Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes
• Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
• Ability to work within set time frames and fixed deadlines
• Ability and willingness to continue education, as necessary.
• Ability to operate the following special equipment, machinery, and or special tools: hand truck, hand and power pallet jack, power lift equipment (Company will train).
• Valid driver’s license.
Be a part of our Payton’s/Kroger Team’s Maintenance at our Bluffton Distribution Center
Apply At: jobs.kroger.com
Peyton’s Northern Distribution Center
1111 S. Adams St., Bluffton 46714
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (US - 46802)