Position: Covering Kids & Families (CKF)
Outreach & Enrollment Coordinator
Locations: (Kosciusko-1 position), (Kosciusko/Whitley/Wabash-1 position), (Noble/LaGrange/Steuben-1 position), & (Adams/Huntington/Wells-1 position)
Occasional travel to other counties of service, required.
Hours: 40 hours/week (additional hours, as necessary)
Some evening and weekend hours, as necessary
Starting Salary Range: $15.00 - $17.00/hour
The Covering Kids and Families (CKF) Outreach and Enrollment (O&E) Coordinator works closely with the CKF Program Manager and Supervisor to develop, implement, and evaluate state- and federally-sponsored health coverage program outreach, enrollment, and retention. The CKF O&E Coordinator will coordinate outreach and enrollment services in their assigned counties, provide resource support to the community, and work closely with community partners aiming to decrease the uninsured and underinsured populations.
- Completes public health coverage applications for consumers.
- Reviews, submits and follows up on all applications submitted, including contacting applicants and state employees.
- Provides ongoing support to applicants to maintain and utilize public health coverage benefits.
- Coordinates and attends community-based outreach, education, and enrollment activities, including some evenings, Saturdays, and Sundays.
- Develops and maintains community partner relationships including, but not limited to schools, organizations and grant funders.
- Completes program reporting and tracking per CKF requirements.
- Maintains applicant files, securing consumer Personally Identifiable Information (PII) according to guidelines required by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Indiana Department of Insurance, and the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).
- Implements Brightpoint Values at all times.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates degree or equivalent required; one to two years of outreach experience and Bachelor's Degree, preferred.
- Spanish-Bilingual, preferred.
- Working knowledge of office equipment and standard office procedures with the ability to apply such knowledge to a variety of interrelated processes, tasks, and operations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, self-motivated, dependable, reliable, attentive to detail, well-organized, work well under stress. Able to meet deadlines and prioritize tasks.
- Willing to work flexible hours, including evenings, Saturdays and Sundays when required.
- When driving for Brightpoint, the employee must have a valid Indiana driver's license and must maintain minimum liability limits of $100,000/$300,000 on auto insurance.
DATES FOR INTERNAL POSTING: FROM 03/15/2021 TO Until Filled
TENTATIVE DATES FOR EXTERNAL POSTING: FROM 03/15/2021 TO Until Filled
APPROXIMATE DATE FOR POSITION TO BEGIN: IMMEDIATELY
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION, CONTACT, HUMAN RESOURCES EXT. 206 or 213
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED – 227 E. Washington Blvd, FORT WAYNE, IN
8:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M., MONDAY – THURSDAY AND 8:00 A.M. – 11:00 A.M., FRIDAY
OR VIA THE INTERNET AT
We, Brightpoint conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without any regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location/Region: Fort Wayne, IN (46802)